This is a module of the repair and service program released as a separate program.
Software is used for records of machinery and other equipment, including monitoring of service intervals (maintenance dates).
Program Devices evidence freeware:
- It records the basic characteristics of the device.
- Attachments allow you to store any additional data (documents, manuals, service sheets, images) in the database...)
- Includes a adress book that can serve as a database of clients or device owners.
- The integrated print Report Designer can not only edit but also create new print reports and add them to the program menu.
- It monitors service intervals, color highlights and ranks the equipment according to the term of the next service.
- Program supports network work, includes user management, is built on the Microsoft SQL server Database.
- Program is free and has no time or functional limitations.
The claims of the program are identical to the program Repairs and service, as well as the methods of installation and deployment to users. There is
local one-user installation or network, multi-user built on Microsoft SQL server Database.
User support or modification of the program can be purchased from the author of the program.
There are 2 variants of the installer:
- Installer including local database.
- installer without database (assumes previously installed MS SQL server or local database on the PC).
Installing the Microsoft SQL Server and running it on the network is described in help of program Repairs and service.